- Beit Halochem (Built an indoor swimming pool to rehabilitate servicemenwho had lost limbs.)
- Magen David Adom (Donation of Ambulance)
- Beit Zimmerman Senior Citizens Home.
- Beit Issie Shapiro(Home for handicapped children)
- Maon Institute for handicapped adults.
- Kadimah School for mentally retarded children
Any input from Australian Brethren here would be appreciated
- JAMI (jewish mentally ill).
- Jewish Deaf.
- Jewish Aids Trust.
- Jewish Day Schools
- The Starlight Children's Foundation.
- Jewish Free School
- Beit Issie SHapiro in Israel.
- Larches:- A trust fund for placing handicapped people into their own homes from institutions.
- Bremen Home for the Aged
- Jewish General Assembly (a body which co-ordinates all fund raising efforts on behalf of American Jewry).
- Sandringham Gardens(Senior Citizens Home)
- Our Parents Home(Senior Citizens Home).
- Selwyn Segal Hostel (for the Handicapped).
- Red Cross.
- Child Abuse.
- Headways (Post accident head injury trauma).
- Police widows and Orphans Fund.
- Cancer Association.
- Reach for a Dream.
- Glendale(home for the mentally handicapped)
- Forest Farm and Forest Haven(Cerebral Palsy project ongoing for 27 years).
- Kosher Mobile Meals on Wheels.
- Chevra Kadisha.
- Arcadia Jewish Children's Home.
- Alexandra Clinic
- Chesterfield Nursery School.
- Beth Shalom (Senior Citizen Home- Durban)
- JAFFA(Senior citizen Home Pretoria)
- Holocaust Memorial- East London.
- The Dave Wacks Educational Fund.
- Rietfontein School.
- Senior Citizen Outings (including people of all races who are given refreshments and entertainment on a regular basis).
- Under-privileged children (over 300 entertained, fed and given toys and clothing).
- Alexandra Fire and Flood disaster victims (over 300 families were assisted with blankets, food, toiletries, etc.).
- Purchase of Dialysis Machine.
- Donation of wheelchairs
- Donation for treatment of children suffering from Gaucher's disease.
- Guide Dogs and Tape Aids for the Blind .
- Establishment of Libraries in Alexandra Township, Jaffa, and JL Landau Library.
- Operation Hunger